Sunday, November 19, 2017

Goodbye Soleil

Aló! I've been getting headaches on and off and sneezing away like some mad woman :( All I do lately is blaming the weather because its literally on and off rainy days and sunny days. The moment that I hate most is when I got caught in the rain while I was back from work and I'm all wet looking like a sad puppy because of the rain, ugh I'm so annoyed. 
Anyway, I got job at retail company in town as a human resources staff, it's quite fun but honestly, I do like job which I shouldn't stay in the office all time, you know what I mean. As you know, I'm excited about fashion and I really want to chase my dream in the fashion industry as a fashion stylist or maybe start as a visual merchandiser (in a real fashion company, of course).
Fyi, my dream is moving to New York living in a studio apartment and study in the Fashion Institute, literally my dreams in life lol. But for now I want to pioneer my career in fashion industry, it's something I want to do before I die, just wishing this will come true one day, ONEEEE DAYYYYY.

No comments: