Monday, January 1, 2018

Paint The Town Red

It was chilly this weekend that I could finally put away my sneakers and bring out the heels. After suiting up in this season’s latest and greatest trend, I wanted to style my red pants in a new way.  I couldn’t resist pairing it with my new blazer and my favourite fall accessory, the beret hat!
The beret thing is back, thanks to Dior for bringing the beret up to speed! I finally found them everywhere. Beret is an accessory almost everyone will be wearing this winter
best thing about it though, is that it suits literally to my hairstyle and you can keep your head warm while still looking fabulous.

A beret is perceived as a hat with power, they said. Since Pablo Picasso, Che GuevaraFidel Castro and Monica Lewinsky wears it until it all got political in the 1960s.
Over the next few months, we are going to focus on red, the color of love since designers sent all-red looks down their runways and many ppl spotted wearing this color. This just can’t be missing from your wardrobe!

No comments: